In this case study, read how Fifth Third Bank and CTI, an international drug and device development organization, reduce expenses with credit card programs.
CTI, a clinical trial and consulting company, was paying nearly all their vendors with checks. Two years after calling on Fifth Third’s expertise to implement the ePay program, CTI is thrilled by the time and cost savings.
“It’s been such a successful program, thanks to the benefits of the virtual card and the rebate, which is essentially found money.” – Marty Budke, CTI Director of Accounting and Finance.
Companies Who Use Fifth Third’s ePay:
- Improve cash flow
- Streamline accounts payable processes
- Avoid check, ACH and wire transfer transaction fees
- Eliminate checks and paper statements
- Have better expense reporting
- Integrate electronic payments with front-end processes
Learn how CTI reduced check payments by 40%, streamlining their payments process.