Employee Benefit Solutions for Employers
Become a talent magnet.
Do you want the most talented people working on your team? Offering competitive employee benefits is a way to attract and retain top talent. Benefits are a key factor in a person’s decision to stay or leave for a new opportunity. Our menu of employee benefits can help add and keep top talent on your roster.
Ready to get started?
From processing payroll to life insurance, Fifth Third can serve as a single resource for a wide range of employee needs.
HR & Payroll Services Powered by Paycor
Fifth Third Bank has teamed up with Paycor to offer HR and payroll services to Fifth Third customers. Paycor delivers a software solution for small and medium businesses across all industries to manage HR and payroll more efficiently. Payroll and HR doesn’t have to be a time-consuming juggling act. With Fifth Third HR & Payroll, powered by Paycor®1, 2, you can easily manage all of your HR, payroll, timekeeping and reporting tasks anytime, anywhere from an online platform.
- Save time with a user-friendly payroll solution and intuitive workflows.
- Save money with preferential pricing when your payroll is funded through a Fifth Third Business Checking account.
- Receive dedicated support from a team of Paycor specialists that provides responsive, personal service whenever you need it.
Membership Advantage Banking
Give your employees a financial advantage with Membership Advantage Banking, offered exclusively through Fifth Third—and available at no cost to you. All your employees have to do is sign up for any Fifth Third checking account.
Membership Advantage Offers:
- Simplified, straightforward checking and savings solutions
- Exclusive banking benefits and discounts
- Personalized banking services
- Free financial empowerment seminars
Key Benefits and Discounts:
- Free first order of checks3
- Over 53,000 fee-free partner ATMs, including 250 RaceTrac and 115 Mapco locations4
- No monthly service charges for savings accounts5
- 0.25% rate discount for new installment loans and lines of credit6
- 0.50 discount point on mortgage loans7
- Financial Empowerment Seminars-Covering a full range of topics including savings and budgeting, home buying and borrowing, protecting your identity, and understanding your credit
- Dedicated service and advice from a team of personal bankers
Key Benefits & Discounts
Besides traditional banking and money management solutions, we offer a variety of valuable benefits options that can help you build employee loyalty.
By law, an employer must provide certain benefits to their employees. Make sure you have these federally-mandated benefits and check with your state’s benefit requirements. Mandatory benefits include:
- Unemployment insurance
- Worker’s comp
- Family and medical leave
- Social Security and Medicare
- Health insurance
Types of Employee Benefits
Today, benefits can range from paid family leave to pet-friendly workplaces. Offering non-traditional benefits and perks can help your company stand out. Consider including some of these benefits to attract top talent, in addition to required and more traditional benefits:
- Professional development
- Paid family leave
- Financial planning assistance
- Profit sharing
- Additional vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan payback
- Fitness center discount
- Remote work
Ready to get started?