Business Banking for Owners and Employees
Looking Out for You and Your Employees.
Invaluable benefits don’t have to be high-priced. We offer a range of cost-efficient benefit solutions to help your small business attract and retain talent while spending less.
Ready to get started?
Fifth Third Preferred Program
Receive the banking amenities you’ve earned and the personalized, professional team service you deserve with a banking program built to help you manage your money, meet your borrowing needs and save for your future.
As a Preferred Program member, you’ll enjoy increased flexibility and mobility through:
- 24/7 Preferred customer service line.
- Free ATMs—ours are free. Plus, if you use another bank’s ATM in the U.S., we’ll rebate their fee up to 10 times per month1.
- Enhanced mobile banking with more generous mobile deposit limits2.
- Customizable text alerts—choose as many or few notifications as you prefer2.
- Complimentary World DebitTM Mastercard® with:
- 120-day price protection3.
- Preferred offers such as: travel, hotel upgrades, and exclusive events3.
Attracting and retaining top talent is vital to the success of any business. With our employee benefits solutions, you can choose from a wide selection of programs that help boost employee engagement and loyalty, while protecting your business’s bottom line.
- HR and payroll services powered by Paycor®4, 5.
- Membership Advantage banking, a no-cost program that offers exclusive banking benefits and promotes financial wellness.
- Health Savings Account.
- Retirement plans++.
- Executive bonus program.
Offer your employees the convenience of banking with Fifth Third! Whether they are looking for an interest-bearing checking account or just the basics, we offer a range of solutions to fit their needs. All of our checking accounts offer mobile and online banking, a debit card, direct deposit and access to more than 53,000 fee-free partner ATMs nationwide.1
- Fifth Third Momentum® Checking or Fifth Third Momentum® Checking plus Extra Time® (account type based on market availability).
- Fifth Third Preferred Checking®.
- Private Banking Checking or Platinum Capital Account®.
Wealth Planning Options
As wealth builds, it can become challenging to manage all the details. At Fifth Third, we offer comprehensive wealth planning solutions that can simplify financial complexity for individuals and families. We can help you identify and prioritize your goals, so you’ll have a fully integrated plan for managing your wealth and legacy.
- Private Bank Wealth Services++.
- Business Transition and succession.
- Life360 Process.
- Estate Planning.
- Equity and Tax Strategies.
In today’s competitive job market, hiring talent is important. But hiring the right talent is perhaps the most important thing a business owner can do. It’s not enough that employees have the skills necessary to do the job, they must have a work ethic that adds value to the team.
The retirement assets of business owners can be just as vulnerable to lawsuits as your other assets. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to protect your retirement nest egg.
Much like your own annual physical, an end-of-year review can be an essential, forward-thinking component of establishing and maintaining a healthy, flourishing business.
Ready to get started?