assets to grow, balance or reshape your business.
About Fifth Third Business Capital
Fifth Third Business Capital provides creative asset-based financing to companies nationwide, primarily with needs related to acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, growth, debt restructurings, and turnarounds.
Fifth Third Business Capital provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit supported by accounts receivable and inventory, and term loans supported by equipment and real estate.
General Lending Parameters
- Loan commitments
- $5,000,000 and up
- Dedicated syndication capabilities
- Up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable
- Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher advance rates available based upon appraisal and to meet seasonal needs
- Up to 85% of net orderly liquidation value of equipment
- Up to 80% of appraised fair market value of real estate
- Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchases
- Up to 7 years — equipment loans
- Up to 15 years — real estate loans
Our Expertise in Asset-Based Lending
Fifth Third Bank offers asset-based lending as a financing alternative for companies that are asset-rich and looking to increase or maximize their borrowing capacity. Whether you are a large corporation or middle-market company, when you choose asset-based financing with Fifth Third, you can look forward to:
- A consultative approach to finding financial solutions
- Lending for a broad spectrum of business opportunities:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Refinancing or recapitalization
- Turnaround facilities
- ABL solutions for businesses with revenues from $25 million and up
- Facility sizes from $5 million and up
- Ability to provide financing based on an array of assets from traditional working capital to fixed assets and intangibles
- Footprint that covers the entire United States and Canada
Industries We Serve
Our Industry Focus includes manufacturers, distributors, selected service companies with sales generally from $25 million and up.
Representation and warranties insurance (RWI) has emerged as an increasingly popular transaction risk management tool in M&A. Learn more with Fifth Third.
Fortunately, advanced electronic payables solutions are addressing AP concerns and making it possible to drive tremendous efficiency in payables processes. AP departments are now able to achieve automation, helping to eliminate cumbersome paper processes and reducing the risk of fraud.
McKinsey & Company estimates that more than 70% of global merger and acquisition deals fail … but why is this? We believe it is due, in great part, to a lack of information (or poor information) on the target and the deal.
One bank for your needs
We support a variety of services for businesses looking to improve multiple aspects of their finances through the convenience of one bank that you can value and trust.
Explore all that Fifth Third Commercial Banking has to offer.Learn More