Personal, confidential trust and estate planning for high net-worth individuals starts with understanding your aspirations for the future.
Experience you can count on
Throughout over 100 years of trust and estate planning experience, Fifth Third Private Bank has developed a comprehensive approach to help you examine all of your options and create a plan for the future. This includes services such as estate settlement, wealth transfer planning, and trust advisory and administration.
Important questions you will need to consider include:
- Do you want to determine when and how your heirs receive their inheritance?
- Do you have children to provide for?
- Is there a cause you care deeply about?
- Do you have a loved one with special needs?
Estate and trust planning can help
- Direct your assets in the manner you choose. If you own property, such as a home, automobile, artwork, or other valuable items or financial assets, we can help you use the titling of those assets to determine how they are distributed.
- Avoid probate, which helps to keep your financial affairs private.
- Care for your family if you become unable to handle financial responsibilities.
- Alleviate stress by ensuring there is an experienced executor to coordinate the process so your family doesn’t have to take on that burden.
- Prevent disputes or confusion by clarifying your wishes before you’re gone.
- Reduce your tax burden by establishing charitable trusts, foundations, or leaving tax-free gifts to people you care about, among other options.