Fifth Third Private Bank is here to help
A Private Bank Advisor will guide you through the estate planning process and help you develop a plan to distribute your assets securely and according to your wishes.
Throughout over 100 years of trust and estate planning experience, Fifth Third Private Bank has developed a comprehensive approach to help you examine all of your options and create a plan for the future.
Important questions you will need to consider include:
- Do you want to determine when and how your heirs receive their inheritance?
- Do you have children to provide for?
- Is there a cause you care deeply about?
- Do you have a loved one with special needs?
Estate and trust planning can help:
- Direct your assets in the manner you choose. If you own property, such as a home, automobile, artwork, or other valuable items or financial assets, we can help you use titling of those assets to determine how they are distributed.
- Avoid probate, which helps to keep your financial affairs private.
- Care for your family if you become unable to handle financial responsibilities.
- Alleviate stress by ensuring there is an experienced executor to coordinate the process so your family doesn’t have to take on that burden.
- Prevent disputes or confusion by clarifying your wishes before you’re gone.
- Reduce your tax burden by establishing charitable trusts, foundations, or leaving tax-free gifts to people you care about, among other options.