Grow your Business with a Business Loan
Make the most of your opportunities
When opportunity knocks, our credit and financing solutions can help you open the door to new ways to grow and expand your business.
Ready to get started?
|What do you need?||How Fifth Third can help|
|Lines of Credit||Term loans||Real Estate Loans||SBA Financing|
|Easy access to cash to support day-to-day operations|
|Get funding to acquire or start a business|
|Limited equity cash for a down payment|
|Buy, build or renovate commercial real estate|
|Fixed interest rate|
Note: With an active Business Line of Credit, Revolving Line of Credit, Term Loan or SBA Loan, we’ll waive the standard monthly service charge on your Business Premium or Business Elite Checking account2.
Fifth Third Fast Capital®
Fifth Third Fast Capital® offers unsecured lines of credit and term loans1 giving you access to capital as fast as one business day.
- Line amounts from $10,000 up to $100,000
- No collateral requirements
- Minimal documentation requirements
Secured Line of Credit1
A Fifth Third Secured Line of Credit1, can help you manage your working capital for day-to-day business needs such as, payroll and other short-term cash flow needs.
- Competitive interest rates
- Variable rate option
- Interest only payments
- Pay no interest until you draw money from line
- Requires pledging short-terms assets as collateral
Fifth Third Term Loans1
With Fifth Third Term Loans you can make your big plans a reality. Term loans can help finance larger business investments such as vehicles, equipment, buildings, or business expansions.
- Finance new purchases
- Refinance existing loans or lines of credit.
- Fund capital expenditures.
- Cover fixed operational costs.
- Purchase, expand, renovate, remodel or construct owner-occupied real estate.
- Fixed and variable rate options available
- Principal and interest payments
- Multiple term options available with the option of a balloon payment
Secured Term Loan
- Collateral Secured loans for other financing needs
Real Estate Loan
- Purchase, Expand, Renovate, remodel, or construct owner-occupied commercial real estate
Backed by the Small Business Administration, an SBA loan or line of credit1 offers greater flexibility in loan amounts and repayment options, which may mean lower monthly payments for you.
You can use an SBA loan for:
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Acquisition or expansion
- Working capital
- Equipment, machinery and furniture
- Fixed or variable interest rates with flexible terms, depending on the loan purpose, with no balloon payments
- Loan closing costs may be financed3
- As little as 0% down payment on commercial real estate
Who qualifies for an SBA loan?4
- Businesses must be for-profit
- Businesses must operate in the United States or its possessions
- Businesses cannot have more than $15,000,000 in maximum tangible net worth and a two-year average net income after federal income tax of $5,000,000
- Businesses must show that the loan can be repaid from existing cash flow
Find the right SBA loan for your needs.
Talk to your banker about the wide range of options available through today’s SBA financing.
An all-in-one, digital solution for healthcare practice financing.
Want to expand your business? The right financing solution—for you and your customers—can help.
Ways to Grow Your Business
Help your business reach peak performance by developing a business growth strategy. From investing in technology to SEO, here are ways to grow your business.
What to Know About SBA Loans
An SBA loan can help your business, but it's important to understand the different types of SBA loans that are available and how much you should borrow.
What Type of Credit Line is Right for Your Business?
What type of credit line is best for small business? Here's what to know about lines of credit for business and how to choose one that suits business needs.
Ready to get started?