Trust Administration Services
For individuals and families with complex wealth transfer, estate planning, charitable giving and guardianship needs, Fifth Third Private Bank offers customized trust and administration services.
Helping you plan for your future, protect your family and distribute your assets.
Fifth Third Private Bank has been effectively and efficiently administering trusts for over 100 years for high-net worth families. Trusts can be an important tool in ensuring your assets are handled and distributed in a way that reflects your wishes and values. From clients looking to have more control of their assets, to those wondering "what are trusts," Fifth Third has the expertise to guide you through the experience.
Trust Advisory & Administration
Trusts can be used to accomplish a number of estate planning and charitable giving goals, while potentially providing the opportunity to minimize your tax exposure*. Fifth Third Private Bank offers a variety of trust services and administration designed to help you:
- Plan for your future and make the most of your current assets during your lifetime through asset preservation and tax planning strategies
- Help protect your loved ones through a trust that is structured to meet the present and future needs of your family.
Ensure your wishes are followed by appointing Fifth Third to administer your trust as an objective trustee. As trustee, we administer your trust according to guidelines you have set up and provide the following services:
- Tax* and other reporting
- Investment management
- Trust settlement
Charitable Trust Services
Fifth Third Private Bank can work with you and your attorney to implement your legacy by servicing your trust or foundation to help meet your charitable goals.
Our experienced fiduciary officers can help you decide which charitable trust or foundation option is right for you.
- A charitable remainder trust provides payments to you or your beneficiaries and provides a charitable gift of the assets in the trust when the trust terminates.
- A charitable lead trust makes payments to a charitable organization, with the assets in the trust passing on to your beneficiaries when the trust terminates.
- A private foundation enables you to create a legacy of charitable giving, while potentially reducing estate and income taxes.*
- Utilizing life insurance can help you replace the value of donated assets for your heirs.
Fifth Third Wealth Management Financial Market News
Read the latest Insights from our team of analysts, strategists, portfolio managers, and advisors.
Or sign up to receive newsletters.