We're here to help:
Home Equity Options
Leverage the equity in your home for your financing needs.
- Low variable rates
- Revolving line of credit
- Funds available via check, Fifth Third Equity Flexline Mastercard®, online, in person, or at an ATM
- Earn Real Life Rewards® Points when using the card for purchases2
- Interest may be tax deductible3
- Interest only payments for the first 10 years1,4
- Ability to lock in your balance at a fixed rate with a fixed term for a $95 fee1
- No closing costs
- How Much?
Borrow what you can comfortably afford, not the amount you qualify for.
- Debt to Income Ratio
Your monthly payments divided by your total income is your DTI. The lower your DTI, the more likely it is your loan will be approved.
- Credit Score & Interest Rate
The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate could be.
- Fixed vs. Variable Rate
Fixed rate loan payments remain the same throughout the life of the loan. Variable rate loans are tied to a market index, so rates and payment amounts could vary over time.