Small Business Loans
We're here to help:
Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Whether you're managing your business' growth, buying a business or even starting a business, chances are you’ll need financing—small business loans or business lines of credit.
For small business lending, an SBA loan from Fifth Third Bank can make all the difference.
Backed by the Small Business Administration, SBA loans1 and lines of credit1 offer more flexible borrowing amounts and repayment options, which may mean lower monthly payments for you.
And because there are different types of SBA loans, you can find the right loan for your needs, from working capital to equipment financing to commercial real estate—and everything in between.
Learn more about small business loan rates and prepare to take the next step for your small business today.
SBA Small Business Lending Benefits
- Fixed or variable interest rates with flexible terms, up to 25 years depending on the purpose of the loan.
- No balloon payments.
- The option of financing closing costs.2
- A down payment as low as 0% on owner-occupied commercial real estate loans.
With an active business line of credit, term loan, or SBA loan, we’ll waive the standard monthly service charge on your Business Premium or Business Elite checking account.3
100% Financing on SBA 7(a) Loans for Owner Occupied Real Estate
- 100% financing of project costs including purchase price, improvements and out-of-pocket expenses
- Up to 25 year repayment terms
- Fixed interest rate for up to 25 years
- Loan amount up to $5 million
Fifth Third Bank Offers Flexible SBA Loans
In order to apply for an SBA small business loan, Fifth Third Bank recommends following the SBA Loan Application Checklist. Below are some of the necessary tax and business documents you will need:
- SBA’s borrower information form
- Statement of personal history
- Personal financial statement
- Personal income tax returns (previous three years)
- Business tax returns (previous three years)
- Business certificate or license
- Business lease
Next, you can make an appointment with a Fifth Third Business Banking Representative in your area who will help evaluate and complete your application.
We're here to help: