Small Business Loans
We're here to help:
Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Whether you’re starting a business, managing your business’s growth or even buying a business, chances are you’ll need financing—small business loans or business lines of credit.
For small business lending, an SBA loan from Fifth Third Bank, National Association can make all the difference.
Backed by the Small Business Administration, SBA loans1 and lines of credit1 offer more flexible borrowing amounts and repayment options, which usually mean lower monthly payments for you.1
And because there are different types of SBA loans, you can find the right loan for your needs, from working capital to equipment financing to commercial real estate—and everything in between.
Learn more about small business loan rates and prepare to take the next step for your small business today.
SBA Small Business Lending Benefits
- Fixed or variable interest rates with flexible terms up to 25 years and no balloon payments, depending on the purpose of the loan.
- The option of financing closing costs.2
- A down payment as low as 10% on commercial real estate loans.
With an active business line of credit, term loan, or SBA loan, we’ll waive the standard monthly service charge on your Business Premium or Business Elite checking account.3
Fifth Third Bank Offers Flexible SBA Loans
In order to apply for an SBA small business loan, Fifth Third Bank recommends following the SBA Loan Application Checklist. Below are some of the necessary tax and business documents you will need:
- SBA’s borrower information form
- Statement of personal history
- Personal financial statement
- Personal income tax returns (previous three years)
- Business tax returns (previous three years)
- Business certificate or license
- Business lease
- Loan application history
Next, you can make an appointment with a Fifth Third Business Bank Representative in your area who will help evaluate and complete your application.
We're here to help: