World Debit MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards℠ Earn one Real Life Rewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases.1
- Price Protection* Find something priced lower than what you paid within one-hundred twenty (120) days and World Debit MasterCard will pay the difference.
- Zero Liability2 Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage* Double the original manufacturers' warranty or store-bought extended warranty of twelve months or less.
- Purchase Assurance*® If something you bought with your debit card is damaged or stolen within ninety (90) days of purchase, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for the cost to repair or replace the specific item.
- Satisfaction Guarantee* If within 60 days of making a purchase with your debit card, you are dissatisfied with the purchase and the store will not accept the item for a return, you may be eligible for a full refund of the specific item
- Monthly service charge of $3.954; fee is waived for Preferred Checking customers.
- 24-hour online account access with free Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment3
- Add Prewards® to save money with cash-back discounts from well-known retailers.
Two easy ways to get started:
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-800-972-3030.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Designed for the way you really live
Available from MasterCard, Macy's, Lowes and more!
- Points are earned on the World Debit MasterCard on Debit Purchases only. Debit purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statement. Purchases do not include annual fees, non-sufficient funds fees, card-related service charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include cash withdrawals, PIN-based transactions, transfers between my Fifth Third accounts, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use (unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase); (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.
- Other Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00.
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see the Fifth Third Bank World Debit MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits. Card enhancements provided by MasterCard.
Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank. Fifth Third and Fifth Third Bank are registered service marks of Fifth Third Bancorp.
MasterCard and World Debit MasterCard are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Specialty designs available on any card type. First annual fee is assessed at card opening and then on each open anniversary date, thereafter. The annual fee for Specialty Design Debit Cards is waived for Private Bank, PCA, Preferred, Enhanced and Established Checking Account Customers. Excludes the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card.
The following fees are applicable only to the associated card(s):
Annual Specialty Card Design Fee (i.e., vacation, patriotic) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $5.00
Annual Affinity Card Design Fee (i.e., sports affiliates, zoo cards,
special organizations, etc.) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $10.00
(Excludes Cincinnati Bengals and Nashville Predators)
Annual Stand Up To Cancer® Affinity Card Fee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25.00
The Annual Fee for the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card cannot be waived. Stand Up To Cancer will receive $10 for each $25 annual fee associated with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. In addition, Stand Up To Cancer will receive from, Fifth Third Bank, $0.005 per net retail purchase made with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. All payments from Fifth Third Bank will be considered royalty payments, with a minimum contribution of $400,000 in connection with this program.
Real Life Rewards℠ is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender