Professional Debit MasterCard
- Receive a monthly statement separating business and personal transactions
- No annual fee5
- MasterCard EasySavings® Program Automatic rebates for savings for at select retailers, including gas stations.2
- MasterCard Zero Liability1 Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage* Automatically double the original manufacturers' warranty or store-bought extended warranty of twelve months or less.
- Purchase Assurance*® If something you bought with your credit card is damaged or stolen within ninety (90) days of purchase, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for the cost to repair or replace the specific item.
- Add Prewards®3 to save money with cash back discounts from well-known retailers
- 24-hour online account access with free Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment4.
Two easy ways to get started:
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-800-972-3030.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use (unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase); (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Visit www.easysavings.com for complete terms & participating locations.
- Prewards® Merchant offers will vary by geographic area. Cash back is credited to the associated credit or checking account usually within 7 - 10 business days. edo Interactive administers the Prewards program on behalf of Fifth Third Bank.
- Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.
- Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00.
* See the Fifth Third Bank Debit Card Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits.
MasterCard and World Debit MasterCard are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Specialty designs available on any card type. First annual fee is assessed at card opening and then on each open anniversary date, thereafter. The annual fee for Specialty Design Debit Cards is waived for Private Bank, PCA, Preferred, Enhanced and Established Checking Account Customers. Excludes the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card.
The following fees are applicable only to the associated card(s):
Annual Specialty Card Design Fee (i.e., vacation, patriotic) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $5.00
Annual Affinity Card Design Fee (i.e., sports affiliates, zoo cards,
special organizations, etc.) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $10.00
(Excludes Cincinnati Bengals and Nashville Predators)
Annual Stand Up To Cancer® Affinity Card Fee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25.00
The Annual Fee for the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card cannot be waived. Stand Up To Cancer will receive $10 for each $25 annual fee associated with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. In addition, Stand Up To Cancer will receive from, Fifth Third Bank, $0.005 per net retail purchase made with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. All payments from Fifth Third Bank will be considered royalty payments, with a minimum contribution of $400,000 in connection with this program.
Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender