We're here to help
No monthly service charge if you are a current or former U.S. military member with any of the following:
- Monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more1
- A combined monthly average balance of $1,500 across your deposit and investment accounts2
- Spend of at least $500 per month on a Fifth Third credit card3
- Any existing Fifth Third personal mortgage, auto loan or line of credit with an outstanding balance4
If another checking option works better for you, you will receive a $5 discount on the monthly service charge.5
Fifth Third Debit Card
- The simple way to pay for everything
- Direct access to your checking account
- Faster than checks and safer than carrying cash
Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Fast, free and secure
- View all your Fifth Third Bank accounts in one place, any time
- Online and mobile statements available
Access to more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs
- Withdraw or deposit whenever you want
- Faster and easier than going in the bank
- PIN required, to keep your money safe
Monthly Service Charge Waived on Savings Accounts6
Our savings account offer:
- Competitive Interest Rates on balances7
- Easy access to your money
- Security of FDIC Insurance
- More value for your total relationship with us
- Relationship interest rate on Fifth Third Relationship Savings Account(s)7, 8
First Order of Checks Free
Choose from a variety of designs, including sports, animals, and nature. And, enjoy a 50% discount on all future check orders for as long as you have a military bank account.
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) is a federal law that provides a range of relief to active duty servicemembers. The law's purpose is to provide certain loan relief to members of the armed forces so they can focus their full attention on their military responsibilities without adverse consequences for them or their families.
A NEW way to help pay down your student loans!
NEW! Fifth Third Momentum™ app automatically rounds up your debit card purchases and applies that amount to your student loan balance. Use the app to make small payments now which can help make a BIG impact.
- Easily sign up and make payments
- Help reduce stress related to student loan debt
- Save on Interest
- Pay down student loans faster!