Apply Now Fifth Third Goal Setter Savings
Ideal if you want a simple savings account that pays competitive interest rates on your savings balance—so you can start building a nest egg, rainy day fund, or treat-yourself-to-something-nice fund. All with the security of FDIC insurance.
With Goal Setter Savings, you set a personal savings goal, save at your own pace, and track your progress online with Internet Banking. And when you reach your goal, you get an interest bonus! Benefits include:
- 1 View rates
Competitive interest rates
Interest bonus: a one-time credit to your account when you reach your savings goal
- Fifth Third Banking Center or by calling 1-800-972-30303
To help you reach the goals for your saving plan even faster, funds can only be accessed by visiting a
Combined savings and checking statements for added convenience
A great option for a child's savings account; ideal for teaching them how to save and budget
No monthly service charge if one of the following is met:
- You have a Fifth Third checking account (all owners of your savings account must also be listed as owners of any Fifth Third checking account)
- You maintain an average monthly balance of $500 or more
- You are a minor, or someone under age 18 is an owner of the account
- You are enrolled in Fifth Third Military Banking
Otherwise, it's $5 per month. The monthly service charge is waived for the first six months (185 days).
Please take a quick look at the application checklist before you get started—to make sure you have everything you need.
Three easy ways to get started:
- CLICK. Simply fill out our easy and secure online application. It will only take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-877-579-5353.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Pay Off Debt or Invest in Savings?
© LeadFusion, Inc.
Pricing Information & Disclosures