High Interest Savings with Fifth Third Relationship Money Market Savings Account
2 Ways to Open an Account
When you have a Fifth Third Checking Account, you can earn some of our best savings account interest rates. With the Fifth Third Relationship Money Market, your standard savings account is elevated to a high interest savings account with the ability to grow your balance.
Our Relationship Money Market rates are tiered based on the balance in your savings account. The larger your balance, the higher your rates. Rates vary by location, but some rates are double the standard interest level.
No monthly service charge for any Fifth Third savings account if one of the following is met:
- You have a Fifth Third Checking Account (all owners of your savings account must also be listed together as owners on the same Fifth Third Checking Account)
- You maintain an average monthly balance of $500 or more
- You or someone under age 18 is an owner of the account
- You are enrolled in Fifth Third Military Banking
Otherwise, it's $5 per month.
Key Benefits of a Fifth Third Relationship Money Market Savings Account
- Enjoy some of our best savings account rates with tiered rates that provide a higher return for the more you save1,2 View rates
- Earn our Relationship Interest rate when you also have a Fifth Third checking account 1,2
- Ability to write checks
- The added convenience of combined savings and checking statements
Turn standard savings into high yield savings
Our tiered interest rates let you earn higher rates for higher balances on your Relationship Money Market Savings Account when you also have a Fifth Third checking account.1,2