- Get started with as little as a $300 deposit into a secured Fifth Third savings1 account that earns interest.
- Your credit line is tied to the amount of money in your savings.
- Purchases made on your Secured Card will be charged to your card (amount will not be deducted from your Savings Account).
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.2
- Cellular Phone Protection3: Protection against damage to, or theft of, your eligible cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability4: Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Price Protection5: Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible MasterCard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Extended Warranty5: Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services5: Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an Identity Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of identity theft.
- MasterCard Global Service®5: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- MasterCard Airport ConciergeTM5: Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights. There are also certain airports where you can be expedited through the security and/or the immigration process. Available 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide, To reserve MasterCard Airport Concierge services in advance and to take advantage of the MasterCard special savings, call the number on the back of your card or visit www.Mastercard.com/airportconcierge for details.
- Travel Assistance Services5: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Master RoadAssist® Service5: 24/7 help if you ever encounter a problem while driving.
See DISCLOSURES below for Transaction and Other Fees
|APR for Purchases||23.99%|
|APR for Balance Transfers||APR for purchases|
Here's how you can start re-building or building good credit history with a Fifth Third Secured MasterCard®.
- Always make your payments on time to avoid late fees, and make at least your minimum payment every month.
- Keep your receipts from purchases, deposits, and ATM transactions to help you track your spending.
- Double-check your statement each month and compare it to your receipts to make sure everything is correct.
- Guard your card: don't let anyone borrow it, and never give out your credit card number over the phone unless you make the call.
COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center to apply for the Secured MasterCard today.
Subject to credit review and approval.
- A Fifth Third Savings Account is a requirement of the Secured MasterCard. At least 100% of the approved credit line amount must remain on deposit in the Savings Account. The deposit requirement ranges from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $5,000, based upon approved credit line amount. $50 minimum deposit required to open a Savings Account. The Secured MasterCard® is a non-rewards card with a $24 annual fee.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details.
- With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards) until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, or other third-party providers. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.