Fifth Third Preferred CardSM
Earn Double Real Life Rewards℠ Points for Every $1 Spent on Dining, Travel, Gas and Grocery Purchases1,2
First Year Annual Fee Waived3
No International Transaction Fees on Credit Purchases.4
Complimentary, 24-Hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment 8
See DISCLOSURES below for Transaction and Other Fees
The Annual Fee will be waived:
|APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||13.99% to 23.99% APR, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
Two easy ways to get started:
Credit Cards subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- Preferred Card Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on qualifying travel, dining, gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. Refer to the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions which can be found by signing into Internet Banking at 53.com.
- Annual Fee of $79.00. The annual fee is waived, 1) The first year for all cardholders; and, 2) For Members of the Preferred Program or Fifth Third Private Bank. Preferred Program Membership requires a combined account balance equal to or greater than $100,000 across all Fifth Third Bank accounts. For more information on enrollment and the terms of membership, visit a Fifth Third Banking Center. Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank. For more information on the terms of membership for the Fifth Third Private Bank, call 1-866-488-0017 to find a local Private Bank Advisor.
- International Transaction Fee. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Credit Card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction Fee is waived on the Fifth Third Preferred Card. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Paying Your Bills and Determination of Finance Charges Sections of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards) until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercardbusiness.com. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, or other third-party providers. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
Fifth Third Preferred Card is a service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp.
Real Life Rewards is a service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.