- Cash Rewards MasterCard
- DUO Card
- Homeowner Plus
- Platinum MasterCard
- Preferred Credit Card
- Professional MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card
- Secured MasterCard
- Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
- Card Agreements
- Gift Cards
- Merchant Offers
- Real Life Rewards
- Points Program
- Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card
Fifth Third Preferred CardSM
Earn Double Real Life Rewards Points for Every $1 Spent on Dining, Travel, Gas and Grocery Purchases1,2
First Year Annual Fee Waived3
No International Transaction Fees on Credit Purchases.7
Complimentary, 24-Hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment 6
The Annual Fee will be waived:
|APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||13.99% to 23.99%, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
|International Transaction Fee||$0. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each credit card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction fee is waived on the Fifth Third Preferred Card.|
Two easy ways to get started:
Designed for the way you really live
Available from MasterCard, Macy's, Lowes and more!
Credit Card products subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- Preferred Card Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on qualifying travel, restaurant, gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Annual Fee of $79.00. The annual fee is waived, 1) The first year for all cardholders; and, 2) For Members of the Preferred Program or Fifth Third Private Bank. Preferred Program Membership requires a combined account balance equal to or greater than $100,000 across all Fifth Third Bank accounts. For more information on enrollment and the terms of membership, visit a Fifth Third Banking Center. Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank. For more information on the terms of membership for the Fifth Third Private Bank, call 1-866-488-0017 to find a local Private Bank Advisor.
- Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- International Transaction Fee. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Credit Card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction Fee is waived on the Fifth Third Preferred Card. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase; (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation.
*Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, or other third-party providers. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
Fifth Third Preferred Card is a service mark of Fifth Third Bank. Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank. Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.