Take control of your credit.
Use your Secured Credit Card responsibly to take the right steps to help build, or rebuild, your credit history.
Secured Credit Card Benefits:
- Start with as little as a $300 deposit into a Fifth Third Savings Account that earns interest.1 Your credit limit will be tied to your deposit amount.
- Build your credit history—important account information is shared with the three major credit bureaus.
- 26.24% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on Purchases and Balance Transfers. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.2
- $24 Annual Fee2
Get extra protection for your cell phone
Receive supplemental coverage for damage or theft of your covered cell phone when you pay your monthly wireless bill with your Secured Credit Card.4
- Price Protection3: Find a lower price for a new item purchased with your card and you may be eligible for reimbursement for the price difference.
- Extended Warranty3: Get double the original manufacturer warranty for up to 12 months when you pay on your card.
Enhance Your Travel Plans
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™3: With a Secured Mastercard, get your own concierge to help you fly through airports faster & easier. Visit mastercard.com/airportconcierge for more details.
- Mastercard Global Service™3: Get emergency customer service anywhere, anytime. To contact a Mastercard representative in the United States call 1-800-307-7309.
Secure Your Credit Card Purchases
- Zero Liability®5: Get protection from unauthorized purchases on your account.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™3: If someone steals your identity, you'll get resolution service assistance to help restore you to the good standing that you had prior to the violation.