- Cash Rewards MasterCard
- DUO Card
- Homeowner Plus
- Platinum MasterCard
- Preferred Credit Card
- Professional MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card
- Secured MasterCard
- Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
- Card Agreements
- Gift Cards
- Merchant Offers
- Real Life Rewards
- Points Program
- Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card
Platinum MasterCard Apply Now
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Billing Cycles; after that, the rate varies from 10.99% to 23.99% APR based on creditworthiness.1
- No Annual Fee.2
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.3
- Cellular Phone Protection4: Protection against damage to, or theft of, your cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement.
- Price Protection*: Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible MasterCard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability5: Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Extended Warranty*: Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services*: Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an Identity Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of identity theft.
- MasterCard Global Service®*: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- Travel Assistance Services*: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Master RoadAssist® Service*: 24/7 help if you ever encounter a problem while driving.
|Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.|
|APR for Purchases After Introductory Period||10.99% to 23.99%, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
|APR for Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||Variable APR for purchases|
Three easy ways to get started:
Subject to credit review and approval. Rates determined by credit worthiness of applicant.
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 10.99% to 23.99% APR after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase; (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation.
* Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.