Fifth Third Access 360°
Reloadable Prepaid Card
Request an Access360° Prepaid Card:
All-around convenience, all in one card.
Stick to your budget and shop worry-free2 with the Access 360o card. From online shopping to small purchases, this prepaid card makes purchasing easy and gives you control of your money.
Key Benefits of the Access 360° Card:
- Use it anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted3
- No cost to open or to add, withdraw or transfer money to your card5
- No overdraft fees
- Easily Load Money - deposit cash, sign up for direct deposit or transfer funds from any Fifth Third checking or savings account to your card with our Mobile App or Online Banking. 4,5
- Easily track purchases with our Mobile App or Online Banking
- Easy cash withdrawals at more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide5
How does an Access 360° Card make your life easier?
- Online shopping is as simple as load and click! This secure prepaid card lets you shop with peace of mind and isn’t tied to your checking account
- Small item purchases just got easier. Just preload your Access 360°card and use it to buy things like coffee, parking or lunch.
- Travel expenses can be safe and easy. Plan the expenses for your trip, load your prepaid Mastercard and head out for vacation!
- Co-account holders like a nanny or babysitter may use this card and have ready access to the money they need as part of their job
- Teens and students get the money they need and hands on budgeting experience when parents transfer funds to a prepaid card for them. The Access 360° card is a great starter tool for learning to track and control spending
- Budget conscious individuals can stop worrying about overspending. Loading the card with a set amount of funds will help you stick to your budget
These are just a few of the best uses for prepaid cards. How will you unlock the possibilities with yours?
Rates, Fees and Details
|Monthly Fee||$4.00||Monthly fee is waived for our checking customers (excludes Express Banking) or for each month that you deposit $500 or more to the Card.|
|Transfer from a 5/3 account||$0|
|ATM Withdrawal (in-network)||$0||“In-network” refers to the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. Locations can be found at locations.53.com/search.html|
|(out-of-network)||$2.75||This is our fee. “Out-of-network” refers to all of the ATM’s outside of the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|In-person withdrawal at non-Fifth Third branches||$2.00||This is our fee. Additional Charges may be assessed by the other institution.|
|Customer Service (automated)||$0||No fee for calling our customer service line, including for balance inquiries.|
|Customer Service (live agent)||$0||No fee to speak to a live agent.|
|ATM Balance Inquiry (in network)||$0||“In-network” refers to the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. Locations can be found at locations.53.com/search.html|
|ATM Balance Inquiry|
|(out of network)||$0||“Out-of-network” refers to all of the ATM’s outside of the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. You may be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|Using your card outside the U.S.|
|International POS/ATM transaction||3%||Of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction|
|Currency Conversion||.20%||Of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction|
|International ATM withdrawal||$5.00||This is our fee. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|International ATM balance inquiry||$0||You may be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|Card Replacement||$0||Replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged card|
|Expedited Shipping Fee||$30.00||Rush delivery of a replacement card|
|Legal Process||$80.00||This fee is charged when we process a garnishment, attachment, levy or similar order. We will assess $80 or the maximum amount allowed under state law, whichever is less.|