With your mobile device, sending and receiving continues to get easier with the Fifth Third Bank line of banking services. Put the wallet down and set the checkbook aside. Use Zelle®!
Zelle® is easy, fast and secure through our mobile online bank app.*
- It’s Easy: Send money online to virtually anyone with no added fees, all they need is a U.S. bank account.
- It’s Fast: Money moves directly from account to account and is available within minutes.1
- It’s Secure: Because you only need an email address or mobile phone number to send and receive payments, account information is not exposed to users.
Instructions For Setting Up Zelle
- Step 1: Log into the Fifth Third mobile banking app or online banking and tap or click Send money with Zelle.
- Step 2: Hit “get started” and simply choose the email address or phone number who would like associated with your Zelle profile.
- Step 3: Choose the Fifth Third account you would like to use to send and receive money with.
- Step 4: Verify the phone number or email address that you have associated with your account.
You are now ready to send and receive money with Zelle!
Don't have the Fifth Third App yet?
Here's what you're missing:
- Convenient banking directly from your mobile device
- Now Balance® and Transfer Funds - Check your account balances without signing in. Plus, you can now send and receive money between your accounts with even fewer clicks
- Easy Deposit - Use the app for mobile check deposits - anywhere, anytime
- Instant Alerts - Providing you with immediate information on account and online security
- Account statements - View 24 months of account history