Your time and your people are valuable. Fifth Third Bank can help by simplifying all aspects of paying and managing your employees. Our services are provided in partnership with Paycor®, a small business HR and payroll software solution. You’ll get access to a dedicated Paycor® payroll specialist who will answer questions, provide guidance and ensure the accuracy of your payroll and tax filings. And best of all? You’ll receive preferential payroll pricing when your payroll is funded through a Fifth Third business checking account.1
Ready to get started?
Features and Benefits:
- Dedicated Expertise: Tax experts who work in some of the most challenging regulatory environments help ensure compliance at every turn.
- Engaging Employee Self Service: Reduce questions about pay history and tax forms by empowering employees through self-service access.
- Powerful Reporting & Analytics: Make real-time business decisions with our powerful analytics platform.
- Attract & Retain Top Talent: Find top performers and develop them into your most productive employees.
- Glean True Insights Into Your Data: Tap into your data and gain rich insights to predict expenses and improve your bottom line.
- Adapt & Stay Ahead of What's Next: Protect your business with quarterly product enhancements and compliance expertise.
Costs vary by dollar amount, volume and type of transactions. Ask a Fifth Third representative for an introduction to Fifth Third HR & Payroll, powered by Paycor.
HR and Payroll Services
Our payroll services provide your organization benefits like:
- The ability to create, organize, and track educational courses for employees.
- Enjoy automated administrative benefits.
- Provide and navigate a simple open enrollment process.
- Maintain a streamlined recruiting and onboarding process.
- Customize interactive dashboards for reporting and analytics.
- Craft a branded career site.
- Implement real-time pay changes.
- Track, manage, and optimize labor spending.
HR and Payroll Services by Business Size
What kinds of HR and Payroll services does your specific organization need? Gather your answers to the questions below and then schedule an appointment with a Fifth Third Business Banker who can help determine what services are right for you.
- How many employees do you have?
- Do you have contractors?
- What’s your budget?
- What is the greatest need in your current process?
- What type of customer support do you need?
Workplace culture largely impacts the overall success of M&A transactions. Learn how employees may influence mergers and acquisitions with Fifth Third Bank.
Employer-offered financial wellness programs support employee financial health and goals through these 6 components.
Ready to get started?