The Toledo Mud Hens at Fifth Third Field
Since 2001, we’ve been honored to be the official bank of the Toledo Mud Hens. Fifth Third Field has been recognized as the top ballpark in Minor League Baseball and a great place for the Toledo community to come together.
Fifth Third Field has received local and national praise, including:
- After the ballpark’s opening, Newsweek named Fifth Third Field one of the best minor-league ballparks in America.
- In 2008, ESPN.com rated The Roost section of the ballpark as the best seats for watching a minor-league baseball game.
- Of 235 markets, Street & Smith's Sports Business Journal named Toledo the top Minor League Market in the country in 2013 based on fan base, tenured clubs, and the economy.
Fifth Third Field continues to be a catalyst for growth in the neighborhood, and we feel privileged to have our name attached to such a positive force in the Toledo community.
Learn more about the Mud Hens.
Fifth Third Field Amenities
Since opening in 2002, Fifth Third Field has been Toledo’s premiere gathering place for all ages. Visitors to Fifth Third Field will experience:
- ATMs: For your convenience, two Fifth Third Bank ATM Machines are located inside the ballpark near the main entrance (behind home plate) and down the first base line.
- Field Level Seats: The lower level seating bowl offers fans a great view of the action at Fifth Third Field. The first row of seats behind home plate are closer to the batter than the pitcher is! Seats along the first and third base lines are only about 40 feet from the bags and those sitting in the corner sections of the seating bowl are only about 12 feet from the foul line. The seats in the corners of Fifth Third Field (Sections 101 and 119) turn back in to face the field, similar to Progressive Field in Cleveland.
- Club Seats: Designed to capture the spirit and excellent views afforded by the cantilevered balcony at historic Tiger Stadium, club or balcony seats at Fifth Third Field have been very popular. Club seats offer a private entrance, access to the BirdCage restaurant, concourse, lounge and terrace.
- Party Suites: What a great way to entertain! Experience Fifth Third Field at its best by hosting a party for 18 to 54 guests in one of three Party Suites, available every game of the season. Provide the ultimate in customer and employee entertainment with a private party in a suite at Fifth Third Field. Contact our Group Fun Department at 419-725-HENS (4367) for more information on Party Suites.
- Kids Play Area: The Kiwanis Club Kids Play Area, "Muddy's Marsh," is located in center field, directly behind the batter's eye. Muddy's Marsh is intended for kids ages 3 to 12 years old and is unsupervised. New playground equipment was purchased in 2016 by the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Toledo and the Toledo Mud Hens.
- And so much more!
Nearby Fifth Third Bank Branches and ATMs
Fifth Third Field
406 Washington St.
Toledo, OH 43604
ATMs are located inside the ballpark near the main entrance (behind home plate) and down the first base line.
Fifth Third’s Commitment to Community Service
At Fifth Third Bank, we pride ourselves on our community involvement. In 1948, we became the first financial institution in the United States to establish a charitable foundation. Today, we continue to invest the time, resources, and people to help improve lives in the communities we serve.
Learn more about how Fifth Third empowers communities.