This is banking a Fifth Third better®
Rev Up Your Wallet!
Race into your nearest branch today to sign up for Motorsports Banking1 from Fifth Third Bank and receive your Daytona International Speedway® debit card featuring the No. 17 Fifth Third Ford. Plus get exclusive fan perks from our partners at Daytona International Speedway® and Roush Fenway Racing!
- Daytona International Speedway® branded debit card featuring the No. 17 Fifth Third Ford
- Exclusive Pre-Sale Ticket Opportunities for select Daytona International Speedway® events2
- 20% discount on the Daily Tours at Daytona International Speedway®. 10% Discount on VIP Tours.3
- 17% Discount at RFRShop.com4
- 17% Discount at the Roush Fenway Racing Retail Store and Museum in Concord, NC.5
Fifth Third is proud to be the primary sponsor of Ricky Stenhouse Jr.'s No. 17 Fifth Third Ford Mustang at five races in the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup SeriesTM:
- 7/6/19: Daytona International Speedway®
- 7/13/19: Kentucky Speedway®
- 10/27/19: Martinsville SpeedwayTM
In 2017, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won his first two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup SeriesTM races—the GEICO 500 at Talladega SuperSpeedway® and the Coke® Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway®. Ricky was driving the No. 17 Fifth Third Ford in both of these races!
Fifth Third is a proud sponsor of Rahal Letterman Lanigan (RLL) Racing and driver Graham Rahal.
Throughout the 2019 INDYCAR season, we will engage consumers with a comprehensive partnership that brings to life what it means to be ‘a Fifth Third better’ on and off the track. Fifth Third Bank will be the PRIMARY sponsor of Graham Rahal's No. 15 car at the Detroit Grand Prix June 1-2, 2019 and at the MidOhio Sports Car Course on July 28, 2019.