Private Bank Trust Services
Trusts can help you distribute your assets confidentially and efficiently.
Fifth Third Private Bank's trust and administration services can help you plan for your future, protect your family, and help you pass on your wealth according to your wishes.
Kevin Whalen, Chief Fiduciary Officer, Fifth Third Private Bank discusses what to look for in a trustee.
Setting up a trust can:
- Give control of inheritance to your heirs at a date when you feel they can handle assets responsibly
- Plan for a child who needs special attention
- Support a charitable cause on an ongoing basis
- Distribute your assets without burdening your heirs
- Provide assets for a spouse who is not interested in navigating today's complex financial markets
- Offer tax benefits
We will work closely with you and your family to determine the trust services that are right for you.
- Trust Services and Administration
Experienced trust officers that oversee and administer even the most complex trust.
- Estate Settlement Administration
Help distributing your assets according to your wishes as established in your will or trust document.
- Charitable Trust Services
Support a charitable cause and generate income today with tax planning.
- Online Access Get secure and convenient online access to your trust accounts.
The information contained herein is for information purposes only, is not designed to address your financial situation or particular needs and does not constitute the rendering of tax or legal advice. You should consult with your tax advisor or attorney for advice pertinent to your personal situation.
Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender.
Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank offering banking, investment and insurance products and services. Fifth Third Bancorp provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not a Deposit|
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.