Fifth Third Private Bank World EliteTM MasterCard® offers a host of rewards and features, available only to our Private Bank clients.
The World Elite Card offers:
- Travel benefits, including access to a travel advisor to plan personalized travel experiences1
- Concierge assistance with dining, travel, hotel, entertainment and sporting events1
- No international transaction fees on credit card purchases2
- No preset spending limit3
- A revolving line of credit
- $1 million in travel accident insurance1
- $100,000 Medical Evacuation Coverage1
- Waived annual fee4
Click here to learn more about Private Bank Rewards.
Click here to learn more about the benefits this elite card offers, including our Rewards Accelerator and much more!
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, or other third-party providers. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
- International Transaction Fee. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Credit Card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction Fee is waived on the Fifth Third Private Bank World Elite Card.
- No Pre-set Spending Limit: No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Each charge that causes your new balance to exceed your Revolving Credit Line will be evaluated based on Account usage and performance, other account relationships with us, if applicable, and your experience with other creditors. You must pay in full each month the amount that exceeds your Revolving Credit Line.
- The $300.00 annual fee is waived for members of the Fifth Third Private Bank. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Paying Your Bills and Determination of Finance Charges Sections of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
Lending is subject to credit review and approval.
Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank offering banking, investment and insurance products and services. Fifth Third Bancorp provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not a Deposit|
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.