- Cash Rewards MasterCard
- DUO Card
- Homeowner Plus
- Platinum MasterCard
- Preferred Credit Card
- Professional MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card
- Secured MasterCard
- Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
- Card Agreements
- Gift Cards
- Merchant Offers
- Real Life Rewards
- Points Program
- Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card
Fifth Third Bank DUO Card
- 2 in 1 convenience: Credit and Debit in one card.1,6
- Enhanced security from loss or theft as only purchases made with your PIN can access your checking account.
- 0% Introductory Rate on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Billing Cycles and no annual fee2,3. Variable Rates can range from 12.99% to 23.99% APR after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- Cellular Phone Protection8: Protection against damage to, or theft of, your cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement.
- Price Protection*: If you find a lower price for a new item you purchased with your Fifth Third Bank MasterCard within the first 120 days after purchase, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the price difference.
- Concierge Service*: Enjoy exclusive access to unique dining and entertainment venues. Assistance with reservations, travel tickets and planning and more 24 hours a day!
- Earn Real Life Rewards℠:
- Earn Double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on gas and grocery store purchases and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other credit purchases4,5.
- Redeem points toward everyday pleasures, like dinner with friends, a night at the movies or gift cards for special occasions. You can even use your points to pay down any Fifth Third Bank loan.
- No cap on Reward points.
- Redeem your points at www.53.com.7
- ATM access: Instantly withdraw cash, transfer funds, and make deposits at more than 2,400 free Fifth Third ATMs.6
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.7
- MasterCard® Priceless Cities®* - a collection of one-of-a-kind experiences, like special reservations at restaurants, premium seating at shows, and VIP treatment at sporting events, reserved just for MasterCard cardholders with World Level Benefits. To learn more, visit www.53.com/pricelesscities.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability9: Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- MasterRental® Insurance*: Get added protection when you rent a car.
- Purchase Assurance®*: Offers reimbursement if something you bought with your Real Life Rewards℠ Credit Card is damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
- Travel Accident Insurance*: Ensures that you and your dependents are covered on any trip you purchase with your card.
- MasterCard Global Service®*: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- Travel Assistance Services*: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
|Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.|
|APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||12.99% to 23.99%, depending on a review of your application and credit history.|
|APR for Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||Variable APR for purchases.|
Two easy ways to get started:
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-888-676-5353.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Designed for the way you really live
Available from MasterCard, Macy's, Lowes and more!
Subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- Fifth Third Bank Checking Account Required. $50 minimum deposit required to open checking account. Credit transactions are non-PIN/credit transactions and are applied to your credit line. Debit transactions are PIN transactions and are applied to your checking account.
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 12.99% to 23.99% APR after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending uponthe size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Everyday Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase; (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard’s policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation.
*Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
Fifth Third Bank DUO Card is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank.
Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank.