Private Bank investment management: our process
Fifth Third Private Bank is here to help
Investment Management Process
The first step in our investment management process is to assess your financials and identify your intent so we can fully understand your goals.
- Analyze income statements, balance sheet, and legacy
- Understand your intentions, both qualitative as well as what inspires you
Using a disciplined process, we create your Investment Policy Statement, determine your strategic asset allocation, and build your portfolio.
- Summarize your current holdings and recommended approach
- Provide illustrative historical performance information
- Finalize your asset allocation
- Select investments for your portfolio
We conduct ongoing research and management, make necessary tactical adjustments, report on and validate your progress, so we can help you achieve your objectives.
- Implement your portfolio strategy
- Stay up-to-date on market activity and trends
- Provide periodic reporting on your portfolio
- Review your situation and any changes
- Adjust your investment strategy to meet your changing needs
Learn more about our investment management professionals and solutions: