West Michigan Whitecaps at Fifth Third Ballpark
The Whitecaps have an extremely devoted fan following, attracting more than 400,000 visitors to Fifth Third Ballpark each year. But, our partnership benefits a bigger, mutual goal—to drive economic vitality in Western Michigan.
The ballpark isn’t just home to the Whitecaps. It’s also served as a fantastic entertainment destination for West Michigan—hosting over 140 separate events, including:
- Football games
- Entertainment — In 2009, Man vs. Food's Adam Richman took on the Whitecaps' colossal Fifth Third Burger...and won!
We’re also a proud supporter of the Give-a-Glove campaign, which gives children involved in the Michigan Inner City Youth Baseball League the opportunity to play baseball for free. Fifth Third Bank and the West Michigan Whitecaps each donate funding and equipment in an effort to improve the lives of the individuals and communities we serve.
Learn more about the Whitecaps.
Fifth Third Ballpark Amenities
Since opening in 1994, Fifth Third Ballpark has been part of the West Michigan community and home to the West Michigan Whitecaps minor league baseball team. Visitors to the ballpark will experience:
- ATM: A Fifth Third Bank ATM is located behind home plate at Gate A.
- Meijer Hometown Playground: The Meijer Hometown Playground is just past the first base lawn area and open until the eighth inning. The Whitecaps provide attendants but cannot be held responsible for the actions of children in the playground. Parents are strongly encouraged to monitor their children.
- DTE Energy Suite Level: Luxury suites may be available for game rental. For more information, contact the Whitecaps Group Sales Department at (616) 784-4131 ext. 0.
- Founders Rooftop: Located along the first baseline above the administration building, the Founders Rooftop can host groups from 150 to 200 people. Some features include a spectacular view of the game and the Grand River, Rooftop atmosphere, private restrooms, and partially covered seating.
- Pepsi Stadium Club: The Pepsi Stadium Club is located behind the right-centerfield wall and provides a plush, climate-controlled area for up to 250 people. The Pepsi Stadium Club also offers 13 televisions, private restrooms and an exclusive bar/buffet. The Pepsi Stadium Club is available for rent year round. For more information, contact the Whitecaps Group Sales Department at (616) 784-4131.
- Tigers Wednesdays: Autographs will start promptly at 6:15pm. There are a limited number available and when they are completed, fans may be able to get another number if time permits. Autographs will end at 8:00pm. Fans may take a photo of the former Tiger but cannot have their photo with them.
- And so much more!
Nearby Fifth Third Bank Branches and ATMs
Fifth Third Ballpark
4500 West River Drive
Comstock Park, MI 49321
A Fifth Third Bank ATM is located behind home plate at Gate A
Fifth Third’s Commitment to Community Service
At Fifth Third Bank, we pride ourselves on our community involvement. In 1948, we became the first financial institution in the United States to establish a charitable foundation. Today, we continue to invest the time, resources, and people to help improve lives in the communities we serve.
Learn more about how Fifth Third empowers communities.