CINCINNATI—Fifth Third Bank, National Association, is pleased to announce that 14 of its female leaders have been named 2023 Most Powerful Women in Banking honorees by American Banker. The annual list highlights standout accomplishments of female executives in banking and finance and this marks the largest number of award winners in Fifth Third’s history. The Bank’s 2023 honorees are:
Most Powerful Women in Banking
- Bridgit Chayt, executive vice president, head of commercial payments and treasury management.
- Melissa Stevens, executive vice president, chief marketing officer and head of marketing and design.
Most Powerful Team in Banking
- Kristine Garrett, executive vice president, group regional president and head, Wealth & Asset Management.
- Katelyn Browning, vice president and manager, Wealth & Asset Management strategy.
- Tricia Eltonhead, senior vice president and Private Bank sales practice leader.
- Jenny Franta, senior vice president, managing director, personal trust.
- Lori Frischer, senior vice president, managing director, shared services, investment advisers and institutional services.
- Heidi Jark, senior vice president, managing director, Foundation Office.
- Frieda Rakhman, senior vice president, managing director, Business Transition Advisory Team and family wealth services.
- Mary Ellen Reilly, senior vice president, managing director, investment management and trust.
- Mary Robbins, senior vice president and Fifth Third Wealth Advisors chief investment strategist.
- Lisa Tesarik, senior vice president, managing director, IMG administration and infrastructure optimization.
- Marcie Wright, senior vice president, managing director, Private Bank portfolio management.
Most Powerful Women in Banking: Next 2023
- Jessica Faris, senior vice president, director of credit risk management.
"These leaders represent the best in our industry," said Fifth Third President and CEO Tim Spence. "They deliver exceptional results for our customers and work to build stronger communities. On behalf of the Bank, we’re proud of you."
For more than 20 years, American Banker or its predecessor publication has recognized the leading women in banking. Through a rigorous nomination process, the publication selects and recognizes top-performing female executives in banking. In addition to awarding honors to Most Powerful Women in Banking designees, American Banker also identifies and salutes the Most Powerful Women to Watch, Most Powerful Women in Banking Top Teams and Most Powerful Women in Banking: Next—an annual list of rising stars.
About Fifth Third
Fifth Third is a bank that’s as long on innovation as it is on history. Since 1858, we’ve been helping individuals, families, businesses and communities grow through smart financial services that improve lives. Our list of firsts is extensive, and it’s one that continues to expand as we explore the intersection of tech-driven innovation, dedicated people and focused community impact. Fifth Third is one of the few U.S.-based banks to have been named among Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies® for several years. With a commitment to taking care of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders, our goal is not only to be the nation’s highest performing regional bank, but to be the bank people most value and trust.
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is a federally chartered institution. Fifth Third Bancorp is the indirect parent company of Fifth Third Bank, and its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® Global Select Market under the symbol "FITB." Investor information and press releases can be viewed at www.53.com.