Export documentary collection
Contact a Global Trade Solutions Sales Representative.
Supporting you on both sides of the transaction
In a documentary draft collection, we use operational capabilities and secure communication technology on both ends of the transaction to help assure that documents are only released to foreign buyers after receiving payment or a binding promise to pay.
Put our experience to work for you
When you work with our experienced Fifth Third Bank Export Documentary Collections team, we can help provide you with:
- Quick payment (for sight draft collection)
- Minimal document requirements
- Control over your documents until payment is made, or a draft (formal payment obligation) is accepted
- Financing receivables using bankers' acceptances
- The ability to initiate export documentary collections online through Fifth Third Global Trade DirectSM
Fund your production and sales with our export financing solutions
Use our export financing solutions to borrow against or sell export receivables. Finance export-related inventory by accessing programs available through a wide variety of providers including the Export-Import Bank of the United States and the Small Business Administration.