Medical accounts receivable
Patient Payment Solutions
Automate patient collections to help accelerate payments and improve cash flow. Our Patient Payment Solutions offer:
- Real-time eligibility and benefit information for patients
- Real-time fee estimates based on the contracted rates you have with your health plan payers.
- Consolidated view of bills, payments and EOBs for patients and providers
- Point of Care Patient Collections: Get a broad array of payment options for your patients including cash, card (credit and debit), Automated Clearing House (ACH), check and payment plan.
- Patient Payment Portal: A convenient way for patients to pay balances using ACH and card
- Robust reporting and cash management features including auto-posting payments into your practice management system.
Enhance the security of your payments while improving your processing efficiencies with Fifth Third Bank's Healthcare Lockbox services:
- Separate physical lockbox operations for Protected Healthcare Information (PHI) and non-PHI mail processing for increased information security
- Specialist teams dedicated to handling and processing our PHI healthcare clients' work
- Option for paperless processing, providing post form image workflow management tools and secure web-based access to your lockbox receipts
Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager (EDM)Gives you electronic check deposit capability in your office, providing quicker access to your receivables and access to aggregated remittance information through our secure online system. This advanced solution can be leveraged to include EOB documents, along with the check, to help streamline your posting process. EDM’s features include:
- Virtual check endorsements
- Quicker access to deposited funds, compared to in-branch transactions
- Help with mitigating check fraud risk
- Fewer deposit adjustments by preventing unacceptable items from being captured
Treasury Management ReceivablesFifth Third Bank's comprehensive suite of receivables solutions will help you maximize efficiency and improve your working capital by providing:
- Optimized working capital
- Accelerated cash flow
- Reduced processing costs
- Increased funds availability