Asset Based Lending
assets to grow, balance or reshape your business.
About Fifth Third Business Capital
Fifth Third Business Capital provides creative asset-based financing to companies nationwide, primarily with needs related to acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, growth, debt restructurings, and turnarounds.
Fifth Third Business Capital provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit supported by accounts receivable and inventory, and term loans supported by equipment and real estate.
General Lending Parameters
- Loan commitments
- $5,000,000 and up
- Dedicated syndication capabilities
- Up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable
- Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher advance rates available based upon appraisal and to meet seasonal needs
- Up to 85% of net orderly liquidation value of equipment
- Up to 75% of appraised fair market value of real estate
- Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchases
- Up to 7 years — equipment loans
- Up to 15 years — real estate loans
- A consultative approach to finding financial solutions
- Lending for a broad spectrum of business opportunities:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Refinancing or recapitalization
- Turnaround facilities
- ABL solutions for businesses with revenues from $25 million and up
- Facility sizes from $5 million and up
- Ability to provide financing based on an array of assets from traditional working capital to fixed assets and intangibles
- Footprint that covers the entire United States and Canada
Manufacturers, distributors, selected service companies and regional or national store-based retail chains, with sales generally from $25 million and up.
Contact Fifth Third today to find out how we can help your business succeed with asset-based lending.
One bank for your needs
We support a variety of services for businesses looking to improve multiple aspects of their finances through the convenience of one bank that you can value and trust.
Explore all that Fifth Third Commercial Banking has to offer.Learn More