Homeowner Plus Value Package
Imagine paying down your mortgage faster, just for doing your everyday banking. With the Fifth Third Homeowner Plus Value Package, your credit card earns Rewards points and automatically pays down your mortgage principal. You could pay off your mortgage up to a year early!
The Homeowner Plus Value Package Includes:
A Personal Checking Account at Fifth Third
Everyone has a different goal in mind when choosing a personal checking account. Whatever you want from a checking account, Fifth Third has the right choice to help your money work harder for you.
Fifth Third Mortgage
With a wide selection of financing options, we'll help you find the best mortgage to meet your needs.5
Fifth Third Easy Home RefiSM
Refinance your mortgage and enjoy low closing costs of only $299.3
The Fifth Third Homeowner Plus Value Credit Card†
Earn 1 Real Life Rewards℠ point for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases, and earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas and grocery store purchases.1,2
Here's How It Works
- Earn 1 Real Life Rewards point for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases when you use your Fifth Third Homeowner Plus Value Credit Card or other Fifth Third Consumer Credit Card.1
- Earn 2 Real Life Rewards points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas and grocery store purchases.2
- Every time you reach 2,500 Real Life Rewards points, you can redeem your points for a $25.00 principal reduction to your Fifth Third Mortgage.4
* Example assumes a 5% interest rate (5.090% APR) on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage of $200,000. This example also assumes average monthly spend of $300/month on gas and grocery purchases and average monthly spend for all other credit card purchases to be $1,500/month. A 20% down payment with no private mortgage insurance (PMI) is assumed, with a monthly payment of $1,073.64.
Financial calculators to help you plan & budget.
Get a free home value estimate instantly and securely.
†Subject to credit review and approval.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Everyday Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Reduced closing costs available with the use of Vista Settlement Services, LLC.
- Log in to Internet Banking on www.53.com and click on the Real Life Rewards link to manage and redeem points. Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Prices and programs subject to change without notice. Fifth Third Mortgage Company, 5001 Kingsley Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45227, an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. Fifth Third Mortgage is the trade name used by the Fifth Third Mortgage Company (NLMS #134100) and Fifth Third Mortgage-MI, LLC (NMLS #447141). Fifth Third and Fifth Third Bank are registered service marks of the Fifth Third Bancorp.
*After the initial fixed rate term of the ARM period, it is possible that the borrower's payment may increase substantially over the remaining term of the loan.