Fifth Third requires that you provide personal information to verify your identity. You will need to provide the following information for you and your co-applicant(s):
- E-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures and communicate with you during the application process
- Current phone number and U.S. address (P.O. boxes cannot be accepted)
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Employment Information
- If you are currently employed, you will need to provide your employer's name, phone number, address, as well as your position, start date, and income.
- If you are not currently employed, or have been employed less than 2 years, you will need to provide the above information for your previous employer.
- If you will be using other types of income to qualify, such as child support/alimony, pension/retirement, social security/disability, or trust