- Earn one Real Life RewardsSM point for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases when you use your eligible Consumer Rewards Credit Card.1,2
- Earn double Real Life Rewards points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas and grocery store purchases when you use your eligible Consumer Rewards Credit Card.1,3
Calculator assumes a fixed-rate mortgage and monthly redemption of points.4
- Credit Cards subject to credit review and approval. Eligible Consumer Rewards Credit Cards include the Real Life RewardsSM Credit Card, Cash Rewards Card, Columbus Zoo Credit Card and Nashville Predators Credit Card. Other Fifth Third Consumer Rewards Cards are eligible but point calculation shown in illustration may vary.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. Refer to the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions which can be found by signing into Internet Banking at 53.com.
- Applies to Real Life Rewards, Columbus Zoo and Nashville Predators Cards: Everyday Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life RewardsSM points for every $1 spent on qualifying gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
Applies to the Cash Rewards Card: Cash Rewards Everyday Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life RewardsSM for every $1 spent on qualifying gas, grocery and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Everyday Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement. Cash Rewards accounts earn a 2% cash reward for every $1 spent on Everyday Bonus purchases on up to $1,500.00 of eligible Everyday Bonus each calendar quarter. Earn 1% cash reward on Everyday Bonus purchases each calendar quarter over $1,500.00.
- Log into Internet Banking on 53.com and click on the Real Life Rewards link to manage and redeem points. Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement. Redemption for a mortgage loan reward does not replace your monthly payment. Restrictions apply. Subject to Real Life Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. $50 minimum deposit required to open a checking account. Checking accounts may have monthly fees.
Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp.
Individual savings may vary. Estimate may not include additional costs associated with your mortgage.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.