Export Documentary Collections
When it comes to international transactions, exporters often need structured payment methods to retain control over commercial documents pending receipt of funds.
Fifth Third Bank’s Export Documentary Collections services utilize international operations, and secure communication technology of banks on both ends of the transaction, to help assure documents are not released to foreign buyers until payment or a binding promise to pay is obtained.
When you work with our experienced Fifth Third Bank Export Documentary Collections team, we could help you enjoy these benefits:
- Quick payment (with sight draft collection)
- Minimal documentary requirements
- Control over your documents until payment is made, or a draft (formal payment obligation) is accepted
- A bank acting as a trusted intermediary in the collection of payment
- Financing receivables using Bankers’ Acceptances
Find out more about Fifth Third Bank Export Draft Documentary Collections. Contact a Global Trade Services Sales Representative.
Loans subject to credit review and approval.
Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC