MultiCurrency Advantage Account
International transactions can be easily and cost-effectively managed when dealing in foreign currencies, thanks to Fifth Third Bank's Multi-Currency Advantage Account. It can help you manage foreign payables and receivables in as many as 25 different currencies. By establishing Multi-Currency Advantage Accounts in foreign denominations, your business can better manage international cash flow while reducing the risk of currency value fluctuations.
Additional benefits include:
- Reduction of foreign exchange conversion costs
- The ability to hold foreign currency balances for later payments or repatriation
- Timely disbursements allowing for greater leverage of available cash balances
- Greater availability of multi-currency assets internationally through our London, England concentration point
- Daily payment, receivable and balance details to better service your clients and with Fifth Third DirectSM, you can take advantage of online, single sign-on access to your domestic and foreign accounts.
Find out more about the Fifth Third Bank MultiCurrency Advantage Account. Contact your Relationship Manager or Global Cash Solutions Representative.
Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC