International business transactions occur every day, right here in North America. A Fifth Third CanLink Account is designed to make doing business in Canada simpler and more profitable. You can establish a Fifth Third CanLink Account denominated in Canadian or U.S. funds, and it can be used as a depository, disbursement, or funding point for your business. With a CanLink Account, you'll enjoy easy-to-use benefits that make day-to-day transactions and account management simple:
- Payments from Canadian customers directly into your account
- Daily cash letter deposits that can help improve your cash flow
- MICR-encoded checks drawn directly from your account
- Access to prior-day balances and transactions
- Online wire transfers that enable currency payments to foreign accounts
Opening a CanLink Account is simple and usually can be completed in about five business days. And with Fifth Third DirectSM, you can take advantage of online, single sign-on access to your Canadian and domestic accounts.
Find out more about the Fifth Third Bank CanLink Account. Contact your Relationship Manager or Global Cash Solutions Representative.
Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC