Private Equity Group Lending
Fifth Third Bank provides capital to private equity firms for acquiring ownership of businesses with a minimum $2 million of EBITDA. From the initial purchase to “bolt-on” acquisitions, we strive to deliver the capital we propose and consistently underwrite during both good and bad business cycles. Find out why many private equity sponsors view Fifth Third Bank as a lasting relationship that goes beyond each transaction.
Fifth Third Bank Private Equity Group Lending Solutions
Good times, bad times—Fifth Third Bank continues to help provide capital solutions to private equity groups when other sources for private equity lending have diminished.
Cash Flow Lending: For acquiring a business with a minimum of $2 million in EBITDA. To understand the true value of the acquisition, we pursue a high degree of due diligence including validating the investment thesis, a quality of earnings report, industry specific analysis and market comparisons.
Enterprise Lending: For acquiring a company with a minimum of $12 million in EBITDA. Based mostly on the due diligence of private equity sponsors and our market comparisons of similar businesses, our enterprise lending solution is rooted in our relationship with our private equity partner.
Mezzanine Finance: If your total capital needs exceed our private equity lending terms, consider our Mezzanine Finance solutions. Lower your execution risk by simplifying negotiations and documentation with a single lending partner and a strong financial relationship.
Fifth Third Bank Private Equity Group Lending Benefits
- Consistency in the marketplace —private equity lending since the late 1990s
- Lending strength in good and bad business cycles
- Delivery and execution of proposed terms
- Lending executed within expected timeframes
- Consistency of underwriting based on market conditions
- Mezzanine Finance solutions available to fill capital gaps
- Relationship management focus—single team from initial contact through underwriting, closing, and ongoing monitoring
Find out more about our Private Equity Group Lending. Contact our Fifth Third Bank Structured Finance team.
Subject to credit review and approval.