Fifth Third Network
Achieve your image clearing goals and look for ways to reduce operating expenses with Fifth Third Network, a virtual clearing consortium and a powerful suite of services developed especially for member financial institutions.
When you join the Fifth Third Network, you can take advantage of our commitment to technological advances in addition to the powerful connections of our "in-network" membership roster to send and receive image clearing files. Plus, you'll also have access to our robust archive to reduce the research and resolution of adjustments. And, you can leverage a true end-to-end ATM image deposit solution to enhance your customer's banking experience.
As a Fifth Third Network member, you gain direct access to:
- The top image clearinghouses, including SVPCO, EndPoint Exchange, and others
- The 25 largest U.S. financial institutions
- Access to more image-enabled endpoints: more than 5,000 smaller banks and credit unions representing more than 90% of the total U.S. check payments volume*
- A dedicated Financial Institutions Support Team, exclusively focused on assisting Financial Institutions with their daily operations needs
With Fifth Third Network's Leading-Edge Check Clearing Services, you could enjoy:
- Reduced check image processing costs from trading images with member institutions for on-network item clearing
- Prompt file processing—because we monitor all network file transmissions to ensure timely processing
- Minimized duplicate processing and rejected items; our advanced system compares current and previous files to avoid file presentment duplication and evaluates image quality before processing the item.
- Bottom-line savings from reducing ongoing operating expenses
Explore our Fifth Third Network services below: