Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager
Expediting your receivables is critical to meeting the cash flow needs of your practice. Fifth Third Bank's Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager is a Web-based application that provides your office the capability to scan checks and create balanced deposits quickly and accurately, right from the desktop.
With Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager, your staff is able to more efficiently manage the day-to-day banking transactions of your business.
- Virtual check endorsements
- 24-hour online access to data and scanned images
- Quicker access to deposited funds, compared to in-branch transactions
- Fewer deposit adjustments by preventing unacceptable items from being captured, such as duplicates, image issues, and invalid documents
All this adds up to better cash flow, quicker access to your funds, and the ability to react to the changing needs of your business.
Fifth Third Bank's Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager also streamlines the processing of receivables and enhances your reporting capabilities:
- Select employees can be set up with user access capabilities.
- Claim payments and Explanations of Benefits (EOBs) can be imaged and indexed at a patient level, allowing easier access and quick retrieval from Fifth Third Bank's secure web-based RevLink PortalSM.
- Location numbers can be assigned to monitor deposits from multiple office locations.
Find out more about Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager and Fifth Third Bank's entire suite of healthcare solutions.
Contact a Treasury Management Officer or a Relationship Manager in Fifth Third Bank's Healthcare Product Solutions Team.
Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.