Take control over account balances, reduce short-term borrowing, and improve investment opportunities with Fifth Third Bank’s Controlled Disbursement. The service is a smart and powerful technique that helps you tighten the management of your funds for improved working capital management.
How Controlled Disbursement works:
- Early each day, the Federal Reserve electronically notifies Fifth Third Bank of checks presented for your Controlled Disbursement Account.
- We sort by account and report the daily total clearing to you by 10 a.m.
- You fund your account from a concentration account or via wire transfer.
This image-based solution expedites information on checks cleared, eliminates paper check storage, and helps eliminate overdrawn accounts.
Your end results:
- Precise control over cash balances and working capital
- Better cash flow forecasting
- Decreased chances of overdrawn accounts
- Maximum investment income through early notification of clearing totals
- Less short-term borrowing
- Improved fraud detection
Also receive full balance summary, funding information, and message capabilities available through Fifth Third DirectSM—your Internet portal to all of your account information.
Find out more about our Controlled Disbursement. Contact a Treasury Management Officer or a Relationship Manager.