The evolving business of food production and distribution poses specialized challenges. In this
evolving economic climate, you need a financial partner with solid experience across a range of
agricultural banking disciplines. With more than 50 years of dedicated Food and Agribusiness
lending experience, Fifth Third Bank is well-positioned to serve your agriculture
financial services needs.
We offer our clients:
- Underwriting capabilities up to $300 million and hold levels up to $50 million*
- Dedicated Relationship Managers, Credit Managers, and Collateral Operations
- An Originating Officer who will originate, underwrite, and manage your credit to provide a
one-stop product and relationship solution
- Signature-based approval process
Some Agribusiness industry sectors we serve include:
- Agronomy Input Dealers and Distributors
- Food Distributors
- Protein Processors
- Value-Added Food Manufacturers
- Vertically Integrated Fruit and Vegetable Producers and Processors
Agribusiness financing options available*:
- Cash Flow Lending
- Asset-Based Stretch Lending
- Asset-Based Lending
In addition, Fifth Third Bank offers a broad range of Capital Markets capabilities.
Find out more about Fifth Third Bank's Agribusiness services and solutions. Contact a Relationship Manager.
* Subject to credit review and approval. Terms and conditions apply.
Deposit and Credit Products provided by Fifth Third Bancorp, Member FDIC