Private Bank Estate and Trust Planning
Personal, confidential trust and estate planning for high net-worth individuals starts with understanding your aspirations for the future*.
Ramon Rodriquez, Wealth Management Advisor, Fifth Third Private Bank, reviews key considerations to help prepare the next generation of your wealth.
A Private Bank Advisor will guide you through the estate planning process and help you develop a plan to distribute your assets securely and according to your wishes.
Through over 100 years of trust and estate planning experience, Fifth Third Private Bank has developed a comprehensive approach to help you examine all of your options and create plan for the future.
Important questions you will need to consider include:
- Do you want to determine when and how your heirs receive their inheritance?
- Do you have children to provide for?
- Is there a cause you care deeply about?
- Do you have a loved one with special needs?
Estate and trust planning can help:
- Direct your assets in the manner you choose. If you own property, such as a home, automobile, artwork, or other valuable items or financial assets, we can help you use titling of those assets to determine how they are distributed.
- Avoid probate, which helps to keep your financial affairs private.
- Care for your family if you become unable to handle financial responsibilities.
- Alleviate stress by ensuring there is an experienced executor to coordinate the process so your family doesn’t have to take on that burden.
- Prevent disputes or confusion by clarifying your wishes before you’re gone.
- Reduce your tax burden by establishing charitable trusts, foundations, or leaving tax-free gifts to people you care about, among other options.
* Fifth Third does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor, accountant or attorney for advice pertinent to your situation.
The information contained herein is for information purposes only, is not designed to address your financial situation or particular needs and does not constitute the rendering of tax or legal advice. You should consult with your tax advisor or attorney for advice pertinent to your personal situation.
Asset Allocation, Alternative Investment and Hedging/Diversification strategies are intended to mitigate the overall risk within your portfolio. Some strategies may be subject to a higher degree of market risk than others. An investor should understand the costs, cash flows and risks inherent in a strategy prior to making any investment decision. There are no guarantees that any strategy presented will perform as intended.
Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank offering banking, investment and insurance products and services. Fifth Third Bancorp provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not a Deposit|
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.