Access and manage all of your checking, savings, and investments in one place.
You can choose from two options to meet your everyday cash flow needs: the Fifth Third Private Bank Checking Account and the Fifth Third Private Bank Platinum Capital AccountTM (PCA). Both accounts include a number of benefits that are exclusive to Fifth Third Private Bank clients.
PCA is a robust cash management tool that can help you organize your finances and simplify your life. It takes the hassle out of managing multiple accounts.*Additional fees may apply. Refer to full rules and regulations, located on 53.com, for complete information.
Fifth Third Private Bank Savings Account
Fifth Third Private Bank9 also offers and interest-bearing. FDIC-insured5,6,7 savings account8 to meet your everyday savings needs. Designed especially for Private Bank clients, this account is appropriate for those with larger balances seeking a high yield that lets you earn competitive interest rates easy access through ATM and online banking.
- INTEREST INFORMATION - Please request a PCA or Private Bank Checking Rate Sheet for the interest rates and annual percentage yields paid on this interest-bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At the bank's discretion, the bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at any time on your account. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded continuously and credited on your monthly statement date. The bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. If an account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive any accrued interest.
- Fees from other U.S. ATM network owners will be rebated up to 10 times per month. There is no charge from Fifth Third for using other banks' U.S. ATMs.
- Overdraft Protection Transfers (where funds are automatically transferred from another one of your Fifth Third accounts to cover balance shortages) are complimentary when you are enrolled in Overdraft Protection. If you have not enrolled in Overdraft Protection or if the funds in your linked Overdraft Protection account or line of credit are insufficient, the following per-item overdraft fees would still apply. Per item overdraft fees will be based on the number of overdraft occurrences in the past 12 months. For the first occurrence, you will be charged $25 per item. For each additional occurrence, the cost will be $37 per item. We believe everyone should have protection from an occasional shortfall. That's why there is no per item overdraft fee when your account is overdrawn by $5.00 or less at the end of our business day.
- Deposit and credit products are provided by Fifth Third Bank. Lending is subject to credit review and approval. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
- A minimum of $50 is required to open any Fifth Third checking or savings account.
- FDIC Deposit Insurance. Deposit balances are insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, for each deposit insurance ownership category. Please visit www.fdic.gov for more information about FDIC insurance coverage. Fifth Third reserves the right to refuse any deposit.
- This account earns interest. Please request a Rate Sheet for the interest rates and annual percentage yields. At the Bank's discretion, the Bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at any time on your account. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded continuously and credited monthly. The Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. When your account is closed, you will forfeit any accrued interest.
- Important Notice. By Federal regulation, savings accounts are limited to a combined total of six of the following transactions per calendar month: checks and pre-authorized withdrawals/transfers (online and telephone transfers, bill payments, and automatic debits are examples of these). However, you may make an unlimited number of ATM or teller withdrawals, and payments form your Fifth Third savings account to your Fifth Third installment, mortgage or credit card accounts (Please see Rules and Regulations for more details.)
Exceeding the Federal Regulation: You will receive notification each month you exceed the allowable number of withdrawal and transfers mentioned above. After exceeding this number in 3 of the last 12 months, your account will be automatically transferred to a checking account. (Please see Rules and Regulations for more details.)
- Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank offering banking, investment and insurance products and services. Fifth Third Bancorp provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Investments, investment services and insurance:
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not a Deposit|
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.