Preferred Financial Services
A Premier Program with Exclusive Benefits
With your Preferred Program membership you get preferred financial services, including exclusive savings, compelling rewards and personalized service from your dedicated team. From personalized banking, preferred checking and specialized lending to special rates and preferred banking upgrades, we have reserved a host of special benefits for Preferred Program members.
|Preferred Banking Benefits and Rewards|
|Preferred Banking† Rates||
|Waived ATM and Service Fees||
|Complimentary World Debit MasterCard®||
|Fifth Third Preferred Card℠3||
|Investment* and Insurance Privileges|
How can you benefit now from the Fifth Third Preferred Program?
Simply open your FDIC-insured Fifth Third Preferred Checking account with a $50 minimum opening balance, and maintain a combined account balance equal to or greater than $100,000 across all of your household accounts (including checking†, savings†, money market deposit accounts†, bank† and brokerage* IRAs, certificates of deposit†, investment management accounts*, annuities*, and brokerage* balances).15
†Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC
- This account earns interest. Please request a Rate Sheet for the interest rates and annual percentage yields. At the Bank's discretion, the Bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at any time on your account. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded continuously and credited monthly. The Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. When your account is closed, you will forfeit any accrued interest. $50 minimum deposit to open a new checking account. Fees may reduce earnings.
- All owners on the savings account must also be listed as owners on the Fifth Third Preferred Checking account.
- Subject to credit review and approval.
- Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Fifth Third Mortgage Company, 5001 Kingsley Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45227 an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. Fifth Third Mortgage is the trade name used by Fifth Third Mortgage Company and Fifth Third Mortgage-MI, LLC. Fifth Third and Fifth Third Bank are registered service marks of Fifth Third Bancorp. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
- All standard-size orders of Fifth Third custom checks are free. 25% discount on other styles. Regular fees apply for Checks for Two and Gift Checks.
- The benefits in Fifth Third Identity Alert are provided by Fifth Third's vendor, Affinion Benefits Group. To find out more information on Identity Alert, please visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center or visit IdentityAlert.53.com.
Daily monitoring will notify you of any new inquiries, certain derogatory information, accounts, public records, or change of address that have been added to your credit reports as reported by one of the major credit reporting agencies. If no information has been added or changed, then you will receive a quarterly notification stating that no information has changed within your credit file.
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of benefits and services.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. Refer to the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions which can be found by signing into Internet Banking at 53.com.
- Preferred Card Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards points for every $1 spent on qualifying travel, restaurant, gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Annual Fee is $79.00. The annual fee is waived, 1) The first year for all cardholders; and, 2) For Members of the Preferred Program or Fifth Third Private Bank. Preferred Program Membership requires a combined account balance equal to or greater than $100,000 across all Fifth Third Bank accounts. For more information on enrollment and the terms of membership, visit a Fifth Third Banking Center. Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank. Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank. For more information on the terms of membership for the Fifth Third Private Bank, call 1-866-488-0017 to find a local Private Bank Advisor.
- International Transaction Fee. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each credit card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction fee is waived on the Preferred Card. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Paying Your Bills and Determination of Finance Charges Sections of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- $25 annual Custody and Recordkeeping account fee for brokerage accounts will be waived.
- When moving at least $25,000 in assets to a Fifth Third Securities or Preferred Investment Management account.
- When you make asset transfers from other financial institutions to a Fifth Third Securities or Preferred Investment Management account.
- Certain types of accounts, such as Trust accounts, Trusteed IRAs and Investment Management accounts for fiduciaries are not eligible.
Fifth Third Preferred Card and Real Life Rewards are registered service marks of Fifth Third Bancorp. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not A Deposit|
**Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.
Insurance products are not offered in all states.
Please consult with a Fifth Third Insurance Professional.
Investments, variable annuities and brokerage accounts are offered through Fifth Third Securities, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank. Fixed annuities are offered through Fifth Third Insurance Agency Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank.