A Premier Credit Card
Life is a Journey. Live a Little.
You work hard. Why not give yourself the attention you deserve with the Fifth Third Preferred Card1, a premium credit card designed to meet your unique needs by combining remarkable benefits, excellent service, and greater purchasing power. So go ahead, live a little. With the card that offers a lot.
- Earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on travel, restaurant, gas and grocery store purchases and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible credit purchases.2,3
- No cap on Reward points.
- Link the Preferred Card to your Fifth Third Checking Account for Debit and ATM4 use.
- Cell Phone Protection5: Protection against damage to, or theft of, your cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement. Simply pay your cellular phone bill with your Fifth Third Bank MasterCard.
- Concierge Service*: Provides personal assistance via telephone, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment, and sporting events; also provides executive services.
- Travel Assistance Services*: Available 24/7, you can receive information on travel requirements, get help with lost or stolen luggage, legal advice, medical care and more while away from home.(*)
- Baggage Delay Insurance*: Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using an eligible MasterCard card.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance*: Protects you and your family against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments and deposits if your trip is interrupted or cancelled and you have purchased your common carrier tickets with your eligible MasterCard card.
- Price Protection*: If you find a lower price for a new item you purchased with your Fifth Third Bank MasterCard within the first 120 days after purchase, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the price difference.
- MasterCard® Priceless Cities®*: a collection of one-of-a-kind experiences, like special reservations at restaurants, premium seating at shows, and VIP treatment at sporting events, reserved just for MasterCard cardholders with World Level Benefits. To learn more, visit www.53.com/pricelesscities.
- 13.99% to 23.99% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers.1
- No International Transaction Fees.6
- Annual fee is waived for Preferred Program members with a combined account balance of $100,000.7
Two easy ways to get started:
CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-888-676-5353.
COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
- Subject to credit review and approval. Variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the WSJ Prime Rate.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Preferred Card Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards points for every $1 spent on qualifying travel, restaurant, gas, grocery, and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Fifth Third Bank Checking Account Required; $50 minimum deposit required to open checking account. Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- International Transaction Fee. There is a finance charge in the form of a transaction fee equal to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each credit card Foreign Transaction. The International Transaction is waived on the Preferred Card. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Annual Fee of $79.00. The annual fee is waived, 1) The first year for all cardholders; and, 2) For Members of the Preferred Program or Fifth Third Private Bank. Preferred Program Membership requires a combined account balance equal to or greater than $100,000 across all Fifth Third Bank accounts. For more information on enrollment and the terms of membership, visit a Fifth Third Banking Center. Fifth Third Private Bank is a division of Fifth Third Bank. For more information on the terms of membership for the Fifth Third Private Bank, call 1-866-488-0017 to find a local Private Bank Advisor.
*Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, or other third-party providers. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
Fifth Third Preferred Card and Real Life Rewards are service marks of Fifth Third Bank. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.