Simple. Convenient. Secure.
The Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card means fast access to your cash, how and where you want – whether in stores or online – and $0 fee to open1, $0 fee to load, and a low monthly fee.
It couldn't be easier to make quick, secure access to your cash possible.
- COME IN. Visit your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center.
- No credit checks required.
Easily add money – any time – for $0 fee.
Shop anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted – online, on the phone, on vacation.
Enjoy extended warranties and protection from unauthorized purchases if your card is ever lost or stolen3,4. Plus, check your balance any time, anywhere, when it's convenient for you2.
Access 360° can reinvent the way you manage your money and expenses.
With your new card, there is $0 fee to activate, load money, get cash, or check your balance1. Use it to shop anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted – online, on the phone, on vacation.
Access To Your Money
Withdraw or transfer for $0 fee at any Fifth Third ATM or financial center. There are no withdrawal fees at Fifth Third locations.*
Track your purchases and activity via Fifth Third Internet Banking5 at www.53.com.
Have your balance automatically texted to your mobile phone daily by texting BAL to 5353532.
Load it for $0 fee
Visit any Fifth Third Banking Center to deposit money or sign up for Direct Deposit of your paycheck, government benefits, and tax refunds. Or transfer funds from an eligible Fifth Third account online with Fifth Third's Internet Banking5.
Set up your card to pay your monthly bills at biller sites wherever MasterCard is accepted.
MasterCard® Zero Liability4 Protection
Protection from unauthorized purchases if your card is ever lost or stolen.
|Monthly Fee||The monthly fee is waived if the cardholder is a Fifth Third checking customer or in any monthly period that $500 or more is deposited onto the card. Otherwise, a $4 Monthly Fee will apply.|
|Fees for Transactions at Fifth Third Branches or ATMs|
|Fee to Open||$01|
|Fee to Add Money||$0|
|Fee to Withdraw Money||$0|
|Fee to Transfer Money||$0|
|Fees for Transaction at non-Fifth Third Branches or ATMs|
|Fee to Withdraw Money||$2 Other ATM network owners may also assess a usage fee.|
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|Live Customer Service||$0|
|International ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee||$5 Plus any fee the ATM charges.|
|Currency Conversion Fee||.20% of the transaction amount|
|International POS/ATM Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||$10 per replacement|
|Expedited Shipping Fee||$20|
|Garnishment, attachment or levy||$80|
Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to view the answer.
About Access 360°
- Get it. Open an Access 360° card at any Fifth Third Banking Center. There is no credit check required and no fee to open6 (must deposit a minimum of $25 to open the account).
- Load it. Add money for free at any Fifth Third Banking Center, transfer money from any eligible Fifth Third account, or set up direct deposit of paychecks, government benefits, or tax refunds.
- Use it. Shop anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted in stores or online. Plus, you can withdraw cash from thousands of Fifth Third ATMs free of charge.
Loading and Reloading your Access 360° Card
You can load money onto your card for a $0 fee in any one of these three convenient ways:
- Visit any Fifth Third Banking Center and deposit cash onto your card
- Transfer funds from an eligible Fifth Third account
- Online with Fifth Third's Internet Banking5
- Via the Fifth Third Mobile Banking App2
- At most Fifth Third ATMs
- Visit any Fifth Third Banking Center
- Direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits, and even tax refunds
Getting Cash from Your Access 360° Card
You can get cash for a $0 fee in any of the following ways:
- Withdraw cash from any Fifth Third ATM
- Withdraw cash at any Fifth Third Banking Center
- Choose the cash back option during a PIN transaction at any merchant that supports cash back. Just press debit on the keypad and enter the PIN that you selected when activating your card. Follow the prompts to select the amount of cash you would like.
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any Fifth Third ATM or non-Fifth Third ATM. To get cash from an ATM, customers should select 'Checking' as the 'from' account.
Note: There is no fee to withdraw cash from any Fifth Third ATM. There is a $2 fee for ATM transactions at non-Fifth Third ATMs. You may also be charged a non-Fifth Third fee by the ATM owner.
To get cash from a Fifth Third ATM, a 'Prepaid' option will be presented.
To get cash from a non-Fifth Third ATM, you should select 'Checking' as the 'from' account.
Making Purchases Using Your Access 360° Card
- Swipe your card
- Choose one:
- Select debit. Enter your PIN that you selected when activating your card
- Select credit. Sign the receipt.
Note: If you wish to get cash back when making a purchase, you must press debit on the keypad. Then, enter the PIN that you selected when activating your card. Follow the prompts to select the amount of cash you would like.
You are free to choose either 'credit' or 'debit' when making purchases. If you choose credit, you will not need to enter your PIN, but you may need to sign the receipt. If you choose debit, you will need to enter your PIN.
Note: In order to get cash back with your purchase, you will need to choose debit.
Managing Your Access 360° Card
You can check your balance in the following ways:
- Through a balance inquiry at a Fifth-Third ATM
- By using the Fifth Third Mobile Banking App2
- By logging onto Fifth Third's Internet Banking5
- By calling 1-866-452-8484 and pressing the balance inquiry prompt
- By setting up a mobile text alert2
- By inquiry at a Fifth Third Financial Center
- By texting BAL to 53535332
To enroll your mobile device2, follow the instructions below:
- Login to Internet Banking5
- Go to Service Center
- Click the "Register your Phone" link
- Select: "Mobile Account Alerts" checkbox to enable text alerts
- Accept the disclosures.
- Enter your cell phone number and select your carrier.
- Enter the PIN number sent to your phone.
- Once your phone is registered simply select the alerts you would like to receive.
Once your mobile device is enrolled, you can text BAL to 535353 at any time to check your current balance2.
- Initial $25 minimum deposit required to open the account.
- Mobile Internet data charges may apply as well as text messaging charges. Contact your mobile service provider for details.
- Terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.
- With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards) until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.
- Successful identity verification required.
- Additional Information for Joint Card Owners: The Access 360° Card monthly service fee is waived if any joint owner of the Card also has an open Fifth Third checking account. Joint owners of the Card may be aware that the other joint owner has a checking account with us if the Card receives the waived monthly service fee. When you buy, use, sign or otherwise accept the Card, you consent to share that you have a checking account with any joint owner of the Card. If you do not want a checking account considered in which only one of the Access 360° cardholders is an owner, please notify Fifth Third immediately to close your jointly held Access 360° Card. Please see the Terms and Conditions for complete details on all Access 360° fees.
*A $2 service fee applies for non-Fifth Third ATM transactions. Other ATM network owners may also assess a usage fee.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Access 360° is a registered trademark of Fifth Third Bancorp. Cash Version 2.0. is a service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp.