- Cash Rewards MasterCard
- DUO Card
- Homeowner Plus
- Platinum MasterCard
- Preferred Credit Card
- Professional MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card
- Secured MasterCard
- Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
- Card Agreements
- Gift Cards
- Merchant Offers
- Real Life Rewards
- Points Program
- Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card
Professional MasterCardApply Now
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Billing Cycles and no Annual Fee. Variable Rates can range from 14.99% to 23.99% after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.1,2
- Year-end summary statement to help organize purchases
- Real Life Rewards℠:
- Earn 2 Real Life Rewards points for every $1 spent at restaurants, office supply stores, and for utility payments and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible credit purchases3,4.
- No cap on Reward points.
- Rewards Accelerator – earn more points per dollar the more you use your card.
- Redeem your points at www.53.com.5
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.5
- MasterCard® Zero Liability6: Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Purchase Assurance®*: Offers reimbursement if something you bought with your Real Life Rewards℠ Credit Card is damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
- MasterCard Easy Savings™*: Enjoy automatic rebates at select retailers. No coupons. No codes. Enjoy automatic savings of 5%, 10%, even 20% when you use your MasterCard at select retailers.
- Extended Warranty Coverage*: Automatically double the original manufacturers' warranty or store-bought extended warranty of 12 months or less.
- Master RoadAssist® Service*: 24/7 help if you ever encounter a problem while driving.
- MasterRental® Insurance*: Get added protection when you rent a car.
- Travel Accident Insurance*: Ensures that you and your dependents are covered on any trip you purchase with your card.
|Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.|
|APR for Purchases After Introductory Period||14.99% to 23.99%, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
|APR for Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||Variable APR for purchases|
Three easy ways to get started:
Subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 14.99% to 23.99% after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: $19 if balance is less than $250, $39 if balance is $250 or greater. Overlimit Fee: $39.00. Returned Payment Fee: $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Closed Account Fee: $2.50 per month if you close the Account voluntarily and do not pay the entire balance due. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Professional Card Spend Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ points for every $1 spent on qualifying utility payments and restaurant and office supply stores purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Spend Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability Protection, you will have no liability for "unauthorized purchases" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard or Debit MasterCard card. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (i) your account is in good standing; (ii) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase; (iii) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard or Debit MasterCard cards: (i) issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) issued or sold "anonymously" (for example, a prepaid card purchased in a store), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card; or (iii) if a PIN is used for the unauthorized purchase. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation.
*Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Real Life Rewards℠ is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bank.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.