- Cash Rewards MasterCard
- DUO Card
- Homeowner Plus
- Platinum MasterCard
- Preferred Credit Card
- Professional MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards Credit Card
- Secured MasterCard
- Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
- Card Agreements
- Gift Cards
- Merchant Offers
- Real Life Rewards
- Points Program
- Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card
Homeowner Plus Value Card
- Mortgage and Home Rewards1:
- Every purchase you make earns points - reach 2,500 points and automatically reduce your mortgage principal by $252.
- Earn 2 Reward points per $1 spent on home improvement and home furnishing purchases. Earn 1 Reward point per $1 spent on everything else.
- No cap on Reward points.
- No annual fee3.
- MasterCard Marketplace™: Get great savings, discounts and special offers from all your favorite merchants while earning cash rewards.
- MasterCard Global Service®: MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- Travel Assistance Services: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Free, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.
Plus, exclusive MasterCard benefits
|Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.|
|APR for Purchases After Introductory Period||12.99% to 23.99%, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
|APR for Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||Variable APR for purchases|
Two easy ways to get started:
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-888-676-5353.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Designed for the way you really live
Available from MasterCard, Macy's, Lowes and more!
Subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- Must be a credit transaction. Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Eligible purchases will be determined by merchant identified MCC code. MCC codes eligible for double rebate on home furnishing and home improvements are 5039, 5065, 5072, 5074, 5085, 5198, 5200, 5211, 5231, 5251, 5261, 5712, 5713, 5714, 5718, 5719, 5722, 7622, 7623, 7629, 7641 and 7699. Fifth Third Bank does not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at home improvement or home furnishing stores. Fifth Third will credit your mortgage principal balance within 14 days after earning 2,500 points.
- Other fees may apply. Cash Advance: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Balance Transfer: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater. International Transaction: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. 0% Introductory APR for 12 months, Variable Rates can range from 12.99% to 23.99% after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- Under MasterCard's Zero Liability policy, you will have no liability for unauthorized purchases made using your Card and Account provided the following preconditions are met: (a) your Account is in good standing, (b) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your Card from any unauthorized use (unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your Card and you received no benefit from the unauthorized purchase); and (c) you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months. MasterCard's Zero Liability policy does not apply if a PIN for a debit transaction is used for the unauthorized purchase and does not apply to MasterCard-branded cards issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except for MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on www.mastercardbusiness.com. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Please contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal regulations to dispute transactions.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions for further details. For complete details of your benefits, please visit www.my53card.com/cellphone.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender